Here Today… Here Tomorrow
We have a responsibility to the world in which we live. We must be good citizens, support good works and charity. We must be good stewards of the environment which God, our creator has provided, and promote the use of nature’s abundant clean energy to achieve the healthy conditions essential for future generations to thrive on Earth.
We value the students and youth who will become the next leaders of the solar industry. We value the veterans and public service members who have made it possible for us to do business in a free country and in safe neighborhoods. We value the members of our community and thank everyone who contributes to making Atwater, Merced County, and California a great place to live.
- Powering the Air Force One at Castle Air Force base on Open Cock-pit day
- UC Solar
- Love Merced
- Love Atwater
- Community events
- County Fair 4H
- Follow us on Facebook to see where we’ll be next!
- Merced Chamber of Commerce, Merced Hispanic Chamber, MBX, Atwater Rotary
- APG Solar hosted Business Mixer with the Merced County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Community Service
- APG Solar Trailer is providing the power for the ventilation of the Presidential Plan tour at the Castle Air Museum, Fall Open Cockpit Day in Atwater.
- Our APG Solar team also helped to clean up a Merced park at the Love Merced event.
- Educating the community at the Merced Chamber of Commerce Green Team meeting
- Supporting the Atwater Rotary Club at the 12th Annual Super Lobster Saturday with a great Raffle basket
- Our Mobile Solar Trailer is powering the band tonight